This fall we’re continuing to engage with our community to help inform strategic planning at Trail Operations. Given the ongoing challenges with the COVID-19 pandemic, our 2021 engagement is again taking place online.
Through this engagement, we’re sharing some information regarding Trail Operations about which the community expressed interest during our fall 2020 engagement.
As part of this engagement process, we will be holding virtual small group meetings on the following dates:
• Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021, 1 – 2:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2021, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2021, 10 – 11:30 a.m.
The information presented at each meeting will be the same. As space is limited, we kindly ask that you RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org to hold a spot. We will send a link to join the meeting when we confirm your registration.
There are several other ways to participate in the engagement process:
- Read the Engagement Discussion Guide (available at teck.com/engagetrail) and submit the online feedback form by Friday, October 22, 2021.
- Send an email to email@example.com with your feedback.
Input received during the engagement process will be considered throughout our strategic planning at Trail Operations. It will also help inform our community engagement plans in 2022 and beyond.